- This is the Pencil tool, this tool allows you to draw the lines that Pete rides on.
- This is the Goal or Star tool; you collect these through the map to finish the map.
- This is the Eraser tool, with this tool you delete undesired lines you created.
- These are the Control Arrows; these tools allow you to move about the map as you please.
- This is the Trash option; press this to delete the current map.
-This is the Play button; this allows you to go from editing to playing.
- This is the Restart button; this is the same as pressing the “Space” key.
- This is the Open function; you click this then you paste you map code then press “Open” then your map is up.
- This is the Save button; this allows you to save your map to the Trackmill database.
- This is the Get Code button; with this you can get your code then save the code to your computer for future editing.
- This is the 3D option; this allows you to render the lines 3D.
- This is the Help button; if you click it you see the controls.
Free Rider 1 Controls
Turn around: X
Shift: Snap to last line (drawing)