1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Z3ro 1234's Free Wires Gallery

Discussion in 'User Galleries (FW)' started by z3ro 1234, May 8, 2009.

1. z3ro 1234

z3ro 1234 <font color="red">I'll Be Your</font> <font color= Retired Staff Retired Staff

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  2. baseballboy66

baseballboy66 Mechanic

cool how long till they will be out?

and i got 102.42 i got ripped

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  3. 1lol1

1lol1 Fu*k Roundhouse Piston

nice tracks lol

4. Lgamn

Lgamn Assembly Line Worker

Sweet tracks, your very tallented.

5. Elmo

Elmo White Hat Social Engineer Assembly Line Worker

I love them, I say you will get FreeWires V.I.P, if indeed goose announces that there are going to be freewires V.I.Ps

6. Lgamn

Lgamn Assembly Line Worker

I talked it up with Goose he said to me that there probley will be Free Wire VIP's, but there not going to come out soon becouse it's going to take a while for people to evolve into great Free Wire track makers (what Goose said in my words :D)

but when there is I think you will get it Z3ro. You are a Free Rider 2 VIP now you can be a Free Wire VIP you will be going around and people will be calling you a Free Rider 2 God.

7. bestguy123

bestguy123 Elite Free Rider 2 Track Cogwheel

cool tracks

8. skierdude8

skierdude8 Is a Free Rider 2 Mastar! Assembly Line Worker

wow your tracks are hard. The simsons track is impossible imo lol you have to stay to far under the screen :( still great tracks :D

9. z3ro 1234

z3ro 1234 <font color="red">I'll Be Your</font> <font color= Retired Staff Retired Staff

You go over top at the start, I have beat my Simpson's Track about 5 times or more :p

10. The R1der

The R1der Cogwheel

A Free Rider 2 God? Are you kidding me?! There are way better track makers here and you say that Z3ro will be called that? Oh my god..no offense Z3ro.

Nice Simpsons track, Z3ro. The nose and eyes were a bit off but other than that it was okay.
    Winter Wonderland was okay too.
    Changing Landscapes was the worst I reckon.
    Overall that's not VIP-worthy.

11. Moonlight

Moonlight HE'S NOT THE MESSIAH Retired Staff Retired Staff

Why can'r you take constructive criticism? He made a valid point and you over reacted. You may be treated like a hero, but there are many people more worthy of FR2 God status.

12. z3ro 1234

I did not see any points in his post that were "constructive," that could help me. Also, I never said that I should be called a FR2 God and I never said other people didn't work as hard or harder than I could.

I'll admit I may have overreacted, a little, but I had a few grounds to go on. I just didn't want people bashing me for FR2, and especially not in my FW gallery. Since this is hopefully settled now, can we get back on topic...

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  13. haxor

haxor Lights is my bitch TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

very good tracks :) for freewires

14. z3ro 1234

Just released Elite Free Wires Test. My computer is stalling a lot and won't load the track. So... if someone could tell me the length of it, that would be great ^_^

15. Isenki

Isenki Elite Pro CEO Master God VIP of Trackmill Retired Staff Retired Staff

I beat the Elite Challenge one in 111.4 seconds. You can get rid of the ???

16. herefishy55

herefishy55 FISH 4 LIFE Piston

very sweet tracks you should make more

17. stacker1

stacker1 Assembly Line Worker

Hehe you used the stars from my wierd world auto

18. z3ro 1234

Lol I didn't even notice, just picked some cool symbols out of the character map. Sorry bout' that :p

19. Moonlight

Moonlight HE'S NOT THE MESSIAH Retired Staff Retired Staff

What's the concept of "The Voice"?

20. z3ro 1234

I have not thought much into it yet, but I have the basics. It will be a voice leading you on through the track, or trying to trick you. Whether it's telling the truth or not will depend on the color the lines are written in (Voice will be in the smallest colored lines). It will make more sense when I release it ;)

Last edited: May 20, 2009