1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One - PS4

Discussion in 'Serious Business' started by flippy01, Jun 29, 2013.

1. flippy01

flippy01 Cogwheel

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Discuss the overbearing issue that is floating around with everyone I know personally, XBX1 or PS4? I would like neither before anyone asks, I have my eyes set on getting a Pikachu N64.

2. con

con Administrator Staff Member Admin

I think a serious discussion on this could be fun... Honestly I am not going to get either, but that's because I feel like there is not much more a new console can really offer anymore.

3. Cornelias

Cornelias gone. sorry. Mechanic

4. chocodude

chocodude Mechanic

yeh ps4 is better even though i hate ps3
    but gaming pc :]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
  5. Eli bloodthirst

Eli bloodthirst August MOTM 2013 Engineer

This isn't even an argument, the only thing XB1 has for it is dr3

6. chocodude

chocodude Mechanic

^^ this ^^

7. Cornelias

8. chocodude

chocodude Mechanic

Yet u have an xbox

9. Cornelias

Yea although i dont play it much :?

10. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Well krehp minecrafts on xbox, it's coming out for psvita ps3&4 and xb1.

11. Cornelias

minecraft xbox360 sucks

12. newgon123

newgon123 TrackMill Staff Moderator Staff Member Mod

I'm not getting either (altho the ps4 looks way better) I'm sticking with my xbox 360.

13. Cornelias

cool .

14. TTM

TTM Retired Staff Retired Staff

I think both are too price-y. They don't really look too special in my opinion, just another game console. To be honest, I would rather get a Wii U.

15. Çedar

Çedar Coffee Piston

i'm just staying with a 360. all my games are on that too, and i don't want to have to buy my games again. I had a ps2 when i was little, i like the 360's controllers better.

(someone don't get me if you can play 360 games on xboxone)

16. <spi>

<spi> go home roger TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

Some of you guys are really pathetic almost fanboy sounding with your answers. With that out of the way, They are both about the same quality wise, Microsoft has fixed almost everything people didn't like about the XBO, and are still talking about changing some more stuff. Yes the PS4 is $100 cheaper, so that's nice, but I I've always liked XBL much better then PSN (or any PC communities). I really wouldn't mind getting both, probably will get the XBO first although I am not getting either anytime soon. I don't think one is better then the other, it's really just down to your preference of what games you want and honestly that's what I think matters.

17. chocodude

chocodude Mechanic

Me to :)
    Dont spam
    The wii u actually is pretty good, people dont get it cuz its nintendo. If that had online where u could communicate with one another people would get it

Ps2 was great and sure the controller is ugly on xbox 1 but u dont just sit there staring at your controller

18. JossyPops

JossyPops Piston

ps4:)) I want to play Kingdom Hearts 3, and Grand theft auto 5:D I also realllly wanna play the new super smash bro.s thats coming out but I don't wanna buy a Wii U :((

19. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I think I'll buy a ps4 for my dad.

20. Eli bloodthirst

Eli bloodthirst August MOTM 2013 Engineer

There's also like bayonetta 2 and ZombieU and :D

I can't afford any new gen consoles, going 'murica