1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Writing Cat Ninja Fan-Fiction while Half Dead because I was bored.

Discussion in 'Personal Projects' started by Ailegy, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Last Night I felt like I had Insomnia and so I opened up Microsoft Word and typed stuff. I ended up with a prologue for a Cat Ninja Fan-Fiction. It's pretty bad since It was 4am when I started writing it and I was half dead but it's good enough.

Cat Ninja - The Quest for the Magical Energy Crystals

Prologue - Subject 27

The Heat seared my eyes and singed my fur, the particles around the intense red light speeding up and causing a brief moment of unbearable heat. For a moment I thought my quest had ended right there and then, burnt to a crisp by a red hot particle beam that momentarily shone from the roof to the floor. Or was it the floor to the roof? It appeared so suddenly I couldn't tell. Fortunately I found myself to be more than the pile of ash and hardened blood I was expecting. Everything from the white of my whiskers to the tip of my tail remained intact, apart from the fur on my face, which was just one step away from cremation. But the smell of singed fur was the least of my worries. I took a step back just before the particle beam appeared again, this time not even close to harming me. Standing here I can see what I’m searching for ahead; a Pink sphere shaped object hovering 2 feet in the air. It would only take me a few seconds to get to it if there were fewer obstacles, but my luck is that the area around me is crawling with fatal dangers just waiting for me to come into decimating range. The Particle beam in front of me just keeps flashing on and off. I count the seconds between and get prepared to run at it, hopefully getting past without a loss of a limb. It flashes on again and I count in my head.
    1… 2… I curl up and roll straight at the beam.
    3… I begin to fear I timed it wrong, the beam is still running and I’m picking up speed and getting dangerously close.
    4… It’s too late to stop, but it should have turned off by now. It’s all over. My quest is done. I roll straight into the light and burn on contact.
    My damage is much less than my life. Although I smell like a melting furball the truth is the beam must of cut out just before I made contact. The heat of the surrounding air was enough to turn my fur black and toast my paws though, but that doesn't matter considering I'm on the other side of it. I must have past at least 100 of them before but never has one been so close to hitting me. I managed the training ones without getting tagged once and I've even managed to dodge plenty while hallucinating from an overdose of Catnip. I must be losing my touch.

The ground beneath me crumbles as if on purpose; underneath a pool of lava. Ha. I came close to death on the last obstacle, no way I’m going to die now, that’ll just fill my last moments with absolute despair. As I fall I pull behind me and spin around. SLAM. All 4 paws on the wall, I spring up and jump over to the collapsing floor from which I fell. As I land I curl up and spindash along as the ground falls directly behind me. I catch a glimpse of spikes rapidly approaching me from in front. Unravelling myself I jump into the air. 2 spikes shoot underneath my paws, another just a metre and a half from reaching me. In my current state of pure adrenaline I see there is no ground underneath me, just a pool of lava that threatens my very existence. If I don’t force myself down I will get impaled by a spike. If I do manage to force myself down I’ll get cremated in a pool of lava. Out of options I jump again and the spike shoots underneath me. My fall is broken by a platform hovering several feet above the lava. A few platforms away is where I spy the Magical Energy Crystal, the source of power for all the obstacles that have tried to destroy me. With my Ninja Capabilities jumping over to it is simple enough and so I pick it up and it disappears, the energy absorbed by my body.
    A flash of a yellow object from underneath the platform... I exploded, my blood being the only part of my being to remain recognisable, the chunks of my flesh utterly obliterated.
    And that was the end of me. 73 Crystals. Dead.

I guess I'll try writing a few more chapters and see where things start heading before leaving this project alone. I'm Braindead while trying to produce music at the moment and my Minecraft is now at the point where I have to remove an hill to fit the rest of my mansion so I have nothing else to do (that's my life :p )

2. _Raptor_

_Raptor_ Trackmill Staff Mechanic

Hmm, lots of writing topics have been popping up recently...

Very interesting indeed....

3. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    It's your fault. You know it's true

4. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    This I like.

5. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    The story or the part where I mentioned minecraft?

6. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Oi mine isn't fanfiction. It's original.

7. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Shut up Pivoter. No-ones talking about you and no-one cares what you say :p

8. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    The story

9. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic