1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

why the change?

Discussion in 'Free Wires' started by RockenChich, Nov 7, 2011.

1. RockenChich

RockenChich SkaterChan TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

free wires has been going over many changes, and I like most of them

homescreen looks great
    highscores (almost)

but one thing that changed is that tracks are even MORE zoomed in. here is an example.

[​IMG]

taken shortly after I finished the track, when I put it in my gallery

[​IMG]

taken today. it seems stretched

I have circled the main errors

2. goose

goose hmm... Administrator Staff Member Admin

ok, I will try and fix this once the entire site is done.

What happend was the original free wires game was large. Somewhere around 900px wide.

that was way to wide ffor the new layout ( I like to keep ages smaller then 1000px wide)
    with the sidebar it was to wide and cur off thew screen for people with small resolutions.

I will tweak the setting to try and improve the aspect ratios.

3. thepage

thepage TrackMill Staff Moderator Staff Member Mod

I think the main problem is that the creator and the player are two different sizes. I think they need to correspond to work correctly.

4. umbballer

umbballer TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

Back in my days when i made little maps for that game, that's somethin that pissed me off. Multiple maps were F*cked up cause they didn't correspond.

5. samhudson

samhudson Washer

I noticed that change too.Not liking it at all.

6. .Reip.

.Reip. The Creator. Engineer

Wow to new members in one thread great work chich. and yea I have noticed this problem to when I was doodling and mucking around