1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

When will Free Rider 2 be in the new Trackmill System? (READI IT GOOSE!!!)

Discussion in 'Free Rider 2 General' started by Cornelias, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Cornelias

Cornelias gone. sorry. Mechanic

This is for goose.

I was just wondering when Free Rider 2 will be in the new trackmill system like you did in DUI.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    wow highly stubborn extremely request such impatient

I'm pretty sure he's still working on it, all I can say is wait ;)

3. goose

goose hmm... Administrator Staff Member Admin

We need to make some updates to the new system and some small tweaks to FR2(in game submit)
    before we move it over.

Once we are on 100% on the new server we will try and get it done.

4. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Is your name goose? Like, idk if you realised yet but if you look real close you can see that when you post the name actually comes up as Muzik Bike :D and not anything that looks like goose in anyway. A handy tip for you is that the real goose has red square beside his name that shows you that it could possibly him. His avatar is also a goose in case you need more evidence that that's him. An example of the real goose is the guy who posted below you, and you can tell that that's not you because there isn't a ton of members pointing out you double posted. I hope this post helps you realise you are in fact not actually goose. Like and Subscribe if you found this post useful, thanks guys I love you all equally, but some more equal than others.

5. punchstat

punchstat I like 'em thick an juicy Mechanic

Does this new system curb cheating?

6. usermame 62

usermame 62 My Body is Ready! Assembly Line Worker

If you have a YouTube account, I'll sub4sub. It'd be cool if you like individual posts on TrackMill but they probably won't do that.

Can you explain how you love people more equally than others, if you love people more equally then don't you really love them more, and those you love less equally you love less? If you love people equally then it should be the same amount of love for everyone because... well... you said yourself that you love people equally.

Thanks for reading,

Karajan ;)

P.S. If you were being sarcastic, don't get in a bother over the second paragraph.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  7. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    This has been suggested multiple times, no word from goose has been received yet of it

8. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    I can't remember my YouTube account.

And it was a reference to Animal Farm. I didn't really mean anything by it but if you read the book you will understand. I recommend you don't read the book. It's horribly written.

9. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

is that the dystopian one or is it 1984? a friend was reading it and told me about it but the book had both so I'm not sure witch he was talking about.

10. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Dystopian. It's written by George Orwell. So avoid that one unless you want to write a good essay. Boring to read but easy write about.

11. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

im doing response's right now so i may as well read it thanks for the help :)