1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

What do you expect?

Discussion in 'Bit Addiction' started by mla96, Oct 1, 2011.

1. mla96

mla96 Cogwheel

I think that people don't understand bit addiction. People downrate 5x5s because they're too short and not creative, 20x20s because they take forever to complete and it takes only 5 mistakes to have to restart, and 10x10s for a little of each. This isn't Free Rider 2, where you can make a spectacular level that's never been done before. There isn't much that can be done with bit addiction, yet many are still asking for something spectacular.

2. fatfry2

fatfry2 I like fries Engineer

Why should we downrate stuff so you can be on top
    Oh and I havent seen anyone beg for something spectacular either

3. mla96

mla96 Cogwheel

Well, after rereading this thread, I'll admit that the way I explained things makes me look like an a ˚˚hole, so let me explain more clearly

I'm not saying I want my levels to be #1, I'm saying that the scoring is very low in bit addiction overall (everyones levels) and the reason for that is probobly because people don't think the levels are good.

But this isn't FR2 where there are infinite possibilitys, this is bit addiction, where level making is very limited. Even the levels I thought were amazing (The pokemon and Mario art from everyone was great!)
    are getting marked so harshly, that I wonder why?

Seriously, look how many levels are rated higher than 8. Basicly none. And also, look how many levels are rated 5.5 or 7, (downrated levels).

Check your levels too fatfry, they are really good, but all got rated low.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  4. Studio

Studio Assembly Line Worker

why does it matter I used to care about my rating but now I don't.

5. EasternBiker

EasternBiker Chickity check yoself - Mechanic

I agree with Stud.

'Haters gonna hate'

6. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Grr, downraters, I feel the same as in Coloraze.

7. Nathan Pro

Nathan Pro J-Dog $wag Assembly Line Worker

same here :cute:

8. REDGUY3

REDGUY3 Assembly Line Worker

i agree with studio. even tho i would like a track on the homepage ratings aret everything...

9. GoldCoast

GoldCoast Assembly Line Worker

One word noobs.