1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Ummmm..

Discussion in 'iZZi' started by TTM, Aug 1, 2013.

1. TTM

TTM Retired Staff Retired Staff

I spent 30 minutes making an iZZi map, submitted it and when I went to the level page it said "There is no level with this id". I looked in my maps, nothing. Looked in the newest maps, nothing. I went back to the editor page and it didn't come up either. So I lost it. I just posted this because I want this checked out before I make another map.

2. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Wow, that sucks. I think TM games should all have downloadable and uploadable save files

3. goose

goose hmm... Administrator Staff Member Admin

can you try submitting a crappy/test map? I'm not sure why it did not submit.
    I am sorry that you spent all that time for nothing.
    Ill look into it right now.

4. goose

I just managed to submit a level without issue.
    hmm. not sure what happened.

5. goose

All games do have the ability to download/backup your level code (not all have the ability to restore, but if you give me or a staff member the code, we can do it manually)

in this case it would not matter, however. Because the error happened on submission so the code was never saved on the trackmill server.

6. TTM

I made a test map, it worked. It must be something I'm doing, because I made a full map that was really cool and when I submitted the map it did the same thing as before :\

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  7. Çedar

Çedar Coffee Piston

maybe you can't submit levels over a certain size. happened to me once on free rider 2.

8. Cornelias

Cornelias gone. sorry. Mechanic

That's weird!

9. TTM

Yeah this still happens :p

10. Cornelias

Did that happen to you once?

11. TTM

This bug happens to me when I made a big level, but if I make a simple level it doesn't do this.

12. Cornelias

It never did that to me.

13. TTM

Well.. that's good for you, but I'm talking more to goose because this could happen to different people aswell.