1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

TrapperJ's Gallery

Discussion in 'User Galleries (iZZi)' started by TrapperJohn, Apr 17, 2011.

?

How would you rate my tracks altogether?

1. 10/10

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. 9/10

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. 8/10

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 7/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6/10

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. 5/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TrapperJohn

TrapperJohn Que Sera, Sera Engineer

[​IMG]

When I joined here, I was mostly surfing the forums, and checking out what they had to offer me. When I got comfortable here, it started getting a little boring. Everybody was playing the games here. Free Rider 1, Free Rider 2, Steel Super Structure, ect. I sucked at making Fr1 and Fr2 tracks, so then I was introduced to iZZi :)
    I don't think I'm the best, but I don't think I'm the worst, and I'll keep making maps until I get better and better.
    Enjoy ;)

[FIELDSET="My First iZZi Map"]
    [​IMG]
    [/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="The Caverns Series"]
    The Caverns: Pt I:
    [​IMG]

The Caverns: Pt II:
    [​IMG]
    [/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Conflict WWII Series"]
    The Bunker:

March 9, 1942. You are an American soldier, extracted deep behind German enemy lines. Walking through the forests in Holland, you come across a series of bunkers. You must penetrate these bunkers and steal the Nazi maps for your company commander and expose the positions of the enemy.

[​IMG]
    Artillery:

December 7, 1943 Two years after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, you and your mortar squad trek up a mountain to find a Nazi infantry base just downhill. You set up your artillery just under a red swastika flag, the symbol of Nazi Occupation. You take a shot at a bunker and hit it. Concrete peices crumble everywhere. Unfortunately, your shot blew a hole in the middle of the bunker, cutting off your chance of entering the main sector. You now must somehow fill that hole for your other mortar rounds to cross and destroy the rest of the bunker.

[​IMG]
    The Refinary:
    June 8, 1945 The war is on the brink of its end. Adolf Hitler, the leader of the Communist Nazi Regeme, has commited suicide, and the roads to Germany are getting wider and wider. As the Allied Forces approch the border of Germany, they come across a Nazi Oil Refinary. If they could destroy this and ruin the oil, Nazi Tanks and Armoured Cars would have no means of energy and the Luftwaffe would be grounded, leaving the skies to rule by the British's own Royal Air Force. The American Squadron that discovered the refinary has no explosive charges left, so they called upon you and your Artillery team to shoot through the heart of the refinary, and destroy the Nazi's once and for all. But upon arrival, your mortar weapon's barrel has been damaged, so some of your mortar rounds might not spin the way you want, and make it difficlult to enter pipes. Also; this is a highly secured base. Expect gates in the pipeline and hidden entrances. Good luck, and remember, the outcome of the war rests on your shoulders.
    [​IMG]
    [/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Them Dang Ants!"]
    Man, don't you just hate it when your garden is infested with ant hills? Your mission now is to stop them damn ants using your BB gun cannon, but you decide to have a little fun. You paint some of your BB pellets red, some blue, some tan, and try to hit the differant coloured ants with the appropriate BB pellets. It should be easy, right?​
    [​IMG]
    [/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="iZZi Logo Tunnelz"]
    I didn't put much thought into this, but I think its pretty good. Anyway, it is possible. But sometimes when you aim straight up to get the blue blocks on the 'Z', the blue cannonball won't rotate the right way to climb ontop of the 'Z', and may fall down into the tan blocks. Don't downrate because of that. And yes, it IS possible to get those red blocks. Just position your cannon the right way and you'll get it. Enjoy :)
    [​IMG]
    [/FIELDSET]​

[FIELDSET="Nefarious Pipeway"]
    Its time to clean the water lines of dirt, and help give cleaner water to the people of TrackMill. Its a boring, 3-5 minute job, but lets kick it up a notch :) You're using a high power water cannon, which shoots water in the air in short bursts. You have three buckets of water, and you put tan, blue, and red food colouring in them. You're going to make a game out of this job. Clense the coloured pipes with the appropriate coloured dirt molecules, and rid the TrackMill community of their nasty tap water.
    [​IMG]
    [/FIELDSET]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. TrapperJohn

Updated .

3. TrapperJohn

Bump/Added new map.

4. 4z-z4

4z-z4 ^^^ hes called bob ^^^ Assembly Line Worker

Make some more dude. Have u got an FR2 gallery?

5. TrapperJohn

I will later today.

No, I don't have an fr2 gallery. I made one track and it super sucked. After that I had little to no interest in making fr2 tracks. I like playing it tho.

6. TrapperJohn

Updated: Added new map to the Conflict: WWII series. Check it out. I don't think its my best but oh well, I have more creative levels in mind :)

7. TrapperJohn

Updated/Bump.

Added a new map in the Conflict WWII Series. Its called: The Refinary

8. mla96

mla96 Cogwheel

I swear TrapperJ, you should be a writter or a journalist. The stories you come up with and the vocabulary you use in your levels is incredible :eek:.

9. TrapperJohn

Lol, thanks :)

I have written a couple stories, but they never really went far. I made one that I only wrote 3 chapters and I got bored...then one that lasted 2 chapters...lol.

10. TrapperJohn

You know, no one has really given their opinions on my maps. Really the only complement I got was from mla96, two posts above, and that wasn't really on an actual map. Can you guys give tell me if they suck, if they're good, and give me ideas to improve? I do admit I have a couple of crappy maps but still. I need feedback.

11. Sir Lancerlot

Sir Lancerlot Bum licking goodness Engineer

I actually really like your maps ;)

12. TrapperJohn

Thanks! Is there any way I could improve?

13. Sir Lancerlot

Sir Lancerlot Bum licking goodness Engineer

No probs (; You could maybe improve them by making them a bit harder (when I say harder, I mean like more things blocks to get) :)

14. TrapperJohn

Oh ok. I'll do that.

15. jch789

jch789 goose's old account Mechanic

I like your ww2 tracks but idk what advice I could give you.

16. TrapperJohn

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  17. hosh_man

hosh_man lik wtf bunny : Assembly Line Worker

Awesome :) top of the table (almost).

18. TrapperJohn

Yeah, none of my maps really get to the top of the page. Imma workin on that lol ::Rolls::

19. TrapperJohn

Bump/Added new track.

Nefarious Pipeway

Edit: It seems like alot of my maps get downrated :(
    I know I'm not the best at iZZi, but most of my maps get less then I think they deserve.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  20. TrapperJohn

I hate to say it, but I think I'm going to quit making iZZi maps :\
    My map 'Conflict WWII: The Bunker' is my highest rated maps, and it sucks bawls. 'Conflict WWII: The Refinary' was, in my opinion, my best one, and thats my fourth highest rated. Also, to quote from my above post, I know I'm not the best at iZZi, but most of my maps get less then I think they deserve. So, I'm going to quit.