1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

TrackMill upcoming features! (AKA TM to-do list 2015!)

Discussion in 'Support Area' started by Muzik Bike :D, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Just making a pile of things that have to be done on trackmill, and things we can be looking forward to : (I will constantly expand this list)

(Cat ninja and coconudge have areready been released, and unnamed game #1 is html5 and may have touch support for some of you mobile type guys out there)

That was may 2013 mind you :p
    The new game to be added was possibly Robots Are People Too : http://raptgame.com/

Main thread for this new standalone: http://trackmill.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=23143

FR2UBE (appears to be down right now): http://trackmill.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18515

FoxnRoll remnants to be removed from the site.

New formula for overall high score board to be devised. (http://trackmill.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23444&page=4)

TM music app and potential new art game:

Iron out a few bugs that appeared when the forum software got changed

Search feature upgrades:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Bump

We should set up a trackmill wiki

3. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    and why's that?

4. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Irdk why I said that in the first place, but having a bunch of sub-wikis for each game would be cool.

5. Forlorn333

Forlorn333 d3cornlorn999 TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

Creating a wiki for TM would take a LOT of work. Big site, lots of history, lots to write down.

6. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Would be wirth it, though

7. Zags

Zags (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Not really because this site is basically dead. Why do so much work for nothing in return.

8. Freedo

Freedo Administrator Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Don't really see the point in this at all lol

9. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    You should work on it Muzik. If you do good I'll send you a picture of a hand and then you can send one back and we will have an internet high five and it will be awesome and people will be "wow omg what happen?"

10. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I'm already working on a Coloraze wiki, and trying to stop procrastinating on the fact I have to make a page on each and every level. Feel free to help everybs

11. -_RiP_-

-_RiP_- Washer

i'll help :) .

12. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
  13. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
  14. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Goose pls halp

15. kingaling

kingaling Custom User Title Piston

it was a good idea to remove the "edit" button on your wiki. i remember one time, i went on your wiki and edited almost every word to "butt"

16. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I didn't remove it, I simply protected main page

17. 148bsaa

148bsaa LIFE: That Awkward Moment Mechanic

A wiki would be neat, but unnecessary. If you want to make a wiki worth it, tons of stuff has to be worth writing down for others to learn from and add to. Really, though, all of that is already here. Each level ever made, ideas, track sharing, it's all here.

In my opinion. If you want to really jump-start Trackmill again, a social media campaign wouldn't be a bad idea. There aren't many posts on TM's official social media, so maybe one (or more) of the mods could take control of those and really create a buzz. In the meantime, us regular users can go on our own social media (if you have any) and tell all your friends about TM, get them hooked, and spread the word. If we all work together, we could generate a lot more people coming to TM.

18. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I've actually invited a lot of my classmates to the site (do not worry, the vast majority are more mature than me). Usermame 62 is one of them. A few of them are the common sign up and never return variety, like MagooCatGaming (same class as well) and a few haven't signed up yet.

Some more people should do this

19. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    2015 almost over. I can understand how no progress has been made because of the metric baise ton of work related to forum software update, so 2016 could be trackmills year to shine?

Because this place is like myspace compared to other level editor games sites

20. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    "when they say may they mean August 2016 :p" - Ailegy, 2013

well look at that, it still isn't out lmao