1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

This Forum Influenced my Future :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by automaker48, Nov 24, 2016.

1. automaker48

automaker48 SRG ParaSonaFade Assembly Line Worker

Hey guys, happy Thanksgiving to all. Just returning for a minute to say this forum has changed my life path in a way. Remember way back when when we used to have the cool "signatures" that we had galleries of and stuff like that. It sparked my interest in graphic design back when I was about 12 I think when I first joined this website. I am now in my last year of high school and have applied to college for graphic design. Thanks for everything guys :).

Skeeny and Zags like this.
  2. eekman111

eekman111 plz unban iamninja Assembly Line Worker

Never thought a forum like this could influence something like this. Hope you get into the college you want! : )

3. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Well. Time to leave the realm of people being oppressed against relative to the exact moment of time that their parents ****ed.

Good luck.

4. Zags

Zags (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    It was a big influence on mine as well

5. Download

Download TrackMill Developer TrackMill Developer Developer

can someone plz make me an avatar now?

6. <spi>

<spi> go home roger TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

These forums got me started on a lot of hobbies and surprisingly helped me understand certain aspects of my work better. Those of us who were around during the prime of these forums are lucky to have been a part of it.

Zags and Scipion like this.
  7. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    aka before April 2011