1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Metroid: Arrival [ROM Hack]

Discussion in 'Personal Projects' started by Jefe, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Jefe

Jefe Palmface Cogwheel

If anybody does not know what a ROM hack is: a ROM hack is a game edited using a hexadecimal editor and/or any other external editor. I've been working on this since the beginning of 2014, and the most recent version was released February 2015.

Since the hack is not complete yet (it was at one point but several hardlocks became major issues, so I had to take the hack down from the host)

Anyway, this is Super Metroid: Arrival, which is a ROM hack of the 1994 game Super Metroid for SNES.

MOST CURRENT PATCH FIX: Please ask me for it. I'm not going to release it publicly until it's completely finished. There is a working version however which I can release, but alas, I won't bother for now.
    (If nobody knows how to set it up, please let me know and I will be of assistance)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Metroid Arrival, a hack of Super Metroid. Takes place after Fusion and is a fun play. Patch is for Unheadered JU Rom.