1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

SSS bug thread.

Discussion in 'Steel Superstructure' started by jake to cake, Apr 11, 2012.

1. jake to cake

jake to cake TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

Found a bug in Steel Superstructure? Found a glitch? Post it in this thread and I'll make a list!
    If a bug has a line through it bug that means it's fixed.

[hr][/hr]
    Bugs:
    • Teleporters, you can place things on the border, sometimes you can't place two certain objects next to each other.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  2. fatfry2

fatfry2 I like fries Engineer

Teleporters, you can place things on the border, sometimes you can't place two certain objects next to each other

3. Name not going right!

When i press X or Z when i am submitting a level, letter x or z will not show on the level name: bla bla bla bla place on the submitting information! :(:(:(:(:(:

4. What the **** :(

I got Score: 20 on a level, instead, the score dosen't show up and i says Score: 200 :@

5. Cornelias

Cornelias gone. sorry. Mechanic

ok, i found a highscore leaderboard bug, Ghoster Boy, highscores list has about 250 hiscores, it only has 39, this trait is shared with coloreze also and i also found another one, when i forget to put tags, its says: peaseaddas

[​IMG]

BTW, when Coconudge 2 comes out, i will make a bug thread :).

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013