1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

So... Uh... Yeah... I got's a problemo

Discussion in 'Support Area' started by hgfd5628, Jul 9, 2016.

1. hgfd5628

hgfd5628 Y'all should just hit me up on Xbox: PandaloverHK Assembly Line Worker

So it's been forever since I've been on here. so forgive me if this is the wrong area for this. But in regards to Free Rider 2, I'm not able to find my maps from by using the "your maps" button when logged in. Wasn't sure if it's been disabled like the search or what. Simply curious.

2. Skillet

Skillet I've got it down to a science Moderator Staff Member Mod

3. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Haha thanks Skrill! Now I can relive a bit of my childhood!

Skillet likes this.
  4. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I would prefer not to relive mine.

Honestly, if there was a way to generate electricity from cringing, I could power half a country

5. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    The other half could be powered by the rest of us after reading your posts.

c3b4me likes this.
  6. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Be careful what you wish for, we don't want any destructive electricity surges.

7. hgfd5628

hgfd5628 Y'all should just hit me up on Xbox: PandaloverHK Assembly Line Worker

Yeah. I was able to get to that. Forgot to specify that I was trying to download the maps themselves. Figured I'd work on a few of them again while I had time to kill.
    As an electrician, it is my job to correct you. It should be electrical surge, not electricity surge. haha

8. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Pesky electronic surges.