1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Thoughts of Yours.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _Raptor_, Apr 14, 2014.

1. _Raptor_

_Raptor_ Trackmill Staff Mechanic

Have any interesting or random thoughts you want to throw out there? Post it here. Here's something I've been thinking about.

---

They say one of the keys of happiness is having friends and family we care about, and to be blunt most of us suck at that. Next time you see someone being rude to you, just think about how much better things would be if they were more friendly towards you instead. You would be happier and they would be happier, instead of them gaining this extrinsic value of fame by superficially winning over others by putting you down. I know what I think. "Why can't we all just get along, work out our differences and care about each other? It's a win win." Well, I guess we're just naturally programmed to hate certain people due to their opinions, mannerisms, etc. but if we got to know them we could both benefit from a friendship. Humans really big assholes if you think about it.

Please try to make your thoughts make some sense and not be random spam.

2. naturehatesme

naturehatesme What's happenin' Mechanic

Right, I've been thinking about something for a few days now, and I know there are a lot of tech geniuses on here and major video game (ummm, no not nerds (jk) )... experts. How are the big time video games actually made? I know it's all coding and stuff but how do you get a design onto a gaming console with 0s and 1s? How are graphics converted from artistic design into script and then made so you can actually use some kind of controlling system to play and change endless variables that exist in-game? Hope that made sense. And I hope if anyone attempts to answer, then that makes sense as well.

3. Eli bloodthirst

Eli bloodthirst August MOTM 2013 Engineer

You suck, learn these things, it's simple ^

Why do we have gender?
    Why isn't sex simpler?
    Why is there love and one partner?
    Why can't sex just be sex?
    Why do we have sex for fun?
    Why is breeding so complicated
    Why are there so many sexualities
    Why are we so weird and diverse
    How comes we are so different but yet so much the same
    How comes we are so much the same but yet different.

4. naturehatesme

naturehatesme What's happenin' Mechanic

I was actually thinking during typing up my post:
    Hmmm, I bet someone like Eli is gonna come along and say something maybe not too helpful about my post

5. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Who invented pockets?

and how can you live to 300

6. rotfl

rotfl Your own guardian angel... With a fully loaded 44. Piston

Barbara, do your best Gavin impression for us.
    What if your legs... didn't know they were legs?

7. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    I think life is just a huge RPG and I'm the main character and all the rest of ya'll are just unsophisticated NPC swines.

8. Eli bloodthirst

It's not an RPG but in relevation to thinking your the main character. That's kind how the perceptional universe works. So to me, the universe revolves around me and then for you, you see from you, Armator from herself and so on. Eventually this all intertwines and creates this planet and the join perceptional opinion of everyones universe.

Anyway to me, to see this world or the universe in it's true form and to be unbiased, you must be outside of it and you must be no-one and everyone.

- Why do my balls always itch.

9. TTM

TTM Retired Staff Retired Staff

Almost been 4 years since I've joined TrackMill....

10. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    like computer controlled?
    I felt similar, I think it's called solipsism or something

11. Eli bloodthirst

Going on 5 in Aug.

12. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    How many wood-chucking woodchucks chucking wood would Chuck Norris chuck if Chuck Norris would chuck wood-chucking woodchucks chucking wood?

13. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Why is carbon monoxide flammable while carbon dioxide isn't? And why does it turn into carbon dioxide when you burn it?

Since feces are made up of bacteria, dead and alive (carbon based organisms), dead cells (again, carbon based) and food remains (probably carbon based as well), could we turn sh|t into diamond?

14. newgon123

newgon123 TrackMill Staff Moderator Staff Member Mod

*facepalm*

15. Eli bloodthirst

Haha. So first up Carbon Monoxide is highly unstable due to one slot free, it needs to have an extra oxygen to fill all the holes to make it whole. Carbon dioxide is a stable compound with no free slots.

˚˚˚˚ has a different structure to diamonds and isn't pure carbon.

16. rotfl

rotfl Your own guardian angel... With a fully loaded 44. Piston

Where is the internet stored? Like, when I post this reply to the thread abd then you look at it, where did the data of my reply come from?

And also, how do legos even stick together?
    Like, I know it's friction and all, but you would think that it wouldn't be enough for the bricks to stick together right?

17. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    The internet is stored at Google

18. TrapperJohn

TrapperJohn Que Sera, Sera Engineer

^^This. Which is why security at Google is so tight. There's a lot of precautions in order so people can't enter the internet vault and steal it. Only very few people have seen it.

19. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

i heard they keep the heads, of all famous you tubers that died in there

20. Eli bloodthirst

You're partially correct, google have their own servers and stuff. But most of the internet is also stored at many server warehouses owned by companies which could be up to a mile or two long.