1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

posting glitch

Discussion in 'iZZi' started by X_NinjatacO_X, Oct 29, 2011.

1. X_NinjatacO_X

X_NinjatacO_X big cheese Washer

posted a new track and wile i was typing in the name description etc. it looks like stuff was being changed in the backround as was clicking i thought no big deal il just edit it but it wouldent let me says not my track or not signed in:@

2. mla96

mla96 Cogwheel

Maybe your having this problem: http://trackmill.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16600

3. jake to cake

jake to cake TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

Incase someone gets confused, that's what they meant
    I posted a new track, and while I was typing in the name for it, description, and etc. It changed some of the stuff in my track in the background, as I was clicking I thought no big deal, I'll just edit it, but it wouldn't let me do that, it says "Not my track" or "Not signed in".
    :@

This seems like a bug that has probably happened before, but idk.

4. mla96

mla96 Cogwheel

I was thinking of something different. Sorry can't help here.

5. Theoatmealking

Theoatmealking Dinosaur Washer

I've had that issue before,accept in the "test level" mode. It SEEMS as though the game-play is still activated in the back and when you type and click it changes things or shoots the balls out of the cannon. just my 2ยข