1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

North Korea

Discussion in 'Serious Business' started by deltacon, Jun 9, 2012.

1. deltacon

deltacon Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    I watched a documentary about how North Korea runs. North Korea is 900% Communism, possibly more. The people have to worship this "Great Leader" that controls everything and allow me to stress, EVERYTHING! Every time something good happens the citizens praise the "Great Leader" in fear and in loyalty. The people are taken care of horribly! Nothing there is even mediocre at the highest! If somebody tries to escape the person't family is put into prison or even executed! The people are in sickening shape. The citizens aren't allowed to own phones, computers, cars, etc. They are confined in their country. What other ways do North Korea is a terrible place.

2. armator

armator Assembly Line Worker

Oh I know! I saw a program about this too. The people are literally brainwashed into worshipping this horrid leader but Kim John was way worse :p Now, none of you guys can complain about your internet anymore because people over there don't have it or don't have phones. All the books in the library were about the old leader and no pictures of photos in your own house were allowed to be of anyone but the leader. It's pretty much do it or die.

3. deltacon

deltacon Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    That is totally communist!

4. Scipion

Scipion bezt trukmall membr Engineer

How can a country be more than 100% communist?

5. deltacon

deltacon Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    It can if it's North Korea.

6. White Hat

White Hat Cogwheel

I don't believe the north koreans have heard about people landing on the moon yet. NK is highly unstable.

7. armator

IF that even happened :/

8. TrapperJohn

TrapperJohn Que Sera, Sera Engineer

No offense, but you're it one of those people who think the moon landing is a conspiracy, right? Like Pearl Harbor was never bombed and concentration camps never existed?

9. Isenki

Isenki Elite Pro CEO Master God VIP of Trackmill Retired Staff Retired Staff

There's no serious debate about whether it happened.
    It happened.

10. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Just like Kony 2012, there's people out there who try to do the impossible and 'try to make the world a better place', and fail.

11. armator

Thank goodness for that :p

Liking fb posts about something postitive doesn't help at all. It just shows how many people who cared could have done something but didn't care to just get up and try.

Anyway North Koreans don't have to worry about liking posts! Dey haz no internets :0

12. oriole01

oriole01 Gunter! Mechanic

Well, with your leader getting arrested for a public naked rant, what can you do?

13. Voldermortz

Voldermortz you never know Mechanic

if you want to insist that nk allow footage from inside the country to go to the rest of the world, if you want to advise them away from communism, if you want to tell them to allow technology, tell them that they should let their residents move freely, if you want to let them see their south korean relatives, go ahead

we may aswell drop all of our atomic bombs on it, sure, have done with the place

14. oriole01

oriole01 Gunter! Mechanic

The United States would never drop nukes on a country unless that country was attacking or threatening to attack them. In fact, the only time mass destruction nukes have been used was in WWII in Japan. They did it to end the war. There is no war with North Korea currently, so why would you drop nukes on a bunch of harmless civilians just to get rid of the communism? If the United States or UK were going to take action, it would have to be on the communists themselves, not dropping nukes on the country, which would hurt more than just the communists. Although I'm sure the military is keeping a close watch on them, nuking just won't happen.

15. Voldermortz

sarcasm, my whole post was there to state how we should just leave them alone and let them carry on doing what theyre doing. its not causing anyone harm (apart from maybe the north koreans themselves, but thats probably just propaganda), so lets just leave it

16. TrapperJohn

TrapperJohn Que Sera, Sera Engineer

But I can see how the US and other countries might want to interfere. It's like the late 1900s where politicians theorized communism is basically a disease. It'll spread to bordering countries. To state the obvious, that's why we fought Vietnam and Korea.

17. Isenki

Isenki Elite Pro CEO Master God VIP of Trackmill Retired Staff Retired Staff

We abandoned the policy of "containment" when the Soviet Union fell. Most communist regimes have either collapsed or, like China and Vietnam, turned to capitalism.
    North Korea is on its own. Everyone sees it's a total disaster of a country.

18. Voldermortz

but at the time, the ussr were a huge power who were developing weapons at the closest rate to the US
    north korea are just insane, and will have little or no allies if they were to attack anyone. aggression from them would be national suicide

19. deltacon

deltacon Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    North Korea has like no good resources or technology at all!

20. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Jason Russell isn't currently in my country right now. LULZ