1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

New ranking system! Goose, please see this!

Discussion in 'Support Area' started by spartankid, Mar 18, 2014.

?

Should this ranking system be added to trackmill?

1. Yes!!

60.0%
  2. No.

20.0%
  3. Maybe...

10.0%
  4. Don't know don't care.

10.0%
  1. awesome rider22

awesome rider22 Myself Bolt

spartankid is not playing as much, so i won't knock u down if u beat him. we will pass him up soon enough if he doesn't get on as much. therefore, GET ON SPARTANKID OR ME AND CORNELIAS WILL BEAT U EVENTUALLY!!!

2. Cornelias

Cornelias gone. sorry. Mechanic

Hey, can you knock down Muzik Bike :D on coloraze for me, he is really pissing me off.

3. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Hey, can you knock down Cornelias on coloraze for me, he is really getting in my way.

4. spartankid

spartankid Spartan Bolt

Cornelias, I can't help u anymore...ur getting too high. That's that.

5. Cornelias

What about week 5's rankings? You are late!

6. spartankid

spartankid Spartan Bolt

Ya i've stopped 4 now, i'll pick back up when i have time.

7. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Never saw it coming....

[​IMG]

8. Cornelias

9. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    me? hack? Noooo. It's elementary my dear Watson, RefStone was on top in time for week 5 but I quickly earnt those scores back today to keep him from the table. Mwahaha

EDIT: In case you are wondering, yes I did have KFC just earlier, yes I did find KFC on Google Maps, no I didn't find a Cornelias Hate Page

MOAR EDIT: Yes, i did take that scrennshot in the future.

EVEN MOAR EDIT: Yes, i did spell screenshot wrong but honestly, I don't give a ˚˚˚˚

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  10. Cornelias

liar. tell me the truth!

11. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Okay fine, I did actually find a corelias hate page and I didn't screenshot that in the future

12. Cornelias

You went to the developer tools and changed it :argh:

13. spartankid

spartankid Spartan Bolt

trippy myst, it's pretty obvious that YOU are refstone. U already admitted u are freedo, so why should I assume u aren't refstone? Besides, why would u LET someone take u over? This makes no sense. U should be banned. I'm not adding refstone to the rankings until I am positive he's not you.

14. Cornelias

I agree, me and your brother have been talking about this.

HE IS REFSTONE and FREEDO!

He said that he gets off switching between accounts. trippy Myst is his Google Chrome account. RefStone is his Firefox account and Freedo is his Opera account.

He is probably using different IP's for each user, what a loser he is. When he is banned. I bet goose would let me take over cat ninja to show trippy Myst how it feels to cheat accounts :nope:"

www.trippymyst.crap

15. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Actually I searched it in google dumbass.

I let someone else take over becuz I was bored. I only played becuz it was easy. Now that RefStone came it's to difficult to keep all my highscores so I let him take over.
    Dude what the ˚˚˚˚ are you talking about? Goose doesn't give a ˚˚˚˚ if you take over or not. Go right ahead and take over now if you like.
    And if you didn't get that I was mocking your assumptions when I said I get off switching between accounts then you must have this weird idea that people don't joke around on the internet.

16. Cornelias

Uh... no you didn't!

17. TTM

TTM Retired Staff Retired Staff

No trippy Myst isn't RefStone or Freedo, if he admitted to it he's lying. No more posts about it please, get back on topic.

18. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    [​IMG]

hmmmm....

19. Cornelias

I mean't the highscore leaderboard :argh:

20. Freedo

Freedo Administrator Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Ahahahahaha you got me, you're right. I'm trippy myst. Guess I'll have to turn in my badge now.