1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm still the King of Derpy Shapes Game!

Discussion in 'Derpy Shape Game' started by spartankid, Dec 13, 2016.

?

Will Spartankid (who is no longer a kid) EVER lose his #1 status on Derpy Shapes Game?

1. Yes, eventually.

33.3%
  2. No, he will always protect his #1 spot!

66.7%
  1. spartankid

spartankid Spartan Bolt

So I get off here for a long time again...and get back on, and what do you know, Muzik Bike was at it again! Well not anymore, I just took almost half of your high scores and you are under 100 again! :) I have had the high score since 2013, 3 years ago...and I always will defend that high score! Nobody will stop me! Hurrah!

Okay I'm done ranting.

2. eekman111

eekman111 plz unban iamninja Assembly Line Worker

Congrats

3. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Sodium chloride /ˌsoʊdiəm ˈklɔːraɪd/,[2] also known as salt or halite, is an ionic compound with the chemical formula NaCl, representing a 1:1 ratio of sodium and chloride ions. Sodium chloride is the salt most responsible for the salinity of seawater and of the extracellular fluid of many multicellular organisms. In the form of edible or table salt it is commonly used as a condiment and food preservative. Large quantities of sodium chloride are used in many industrial processes, and it is a major source of sodium and chlorine compounds used as feedstocks for further chemical syntheses. A second major application of sodium chloride is de-icing of roadways in sub-freezing weather.

4. spartankid

spartankid Spartan Bolt

lol

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016