1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm depressed

Discussion in 'Serious Business' started by Muzik Bike :D, Sep 30, 2014.

1. usermame 62

usermame 62 My Body is Ready! Assembly Line Worker

Have you learned your lesson now?

2. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    It just brings out the truth of life. You work really hard in it, achieve a lot, yet when you die the work is for nothing and you become forgotten.

˚˚˚˚ that, live your life to the fullest and positively influence others and encourage others to do so.

3. usermame 62

I don't mean to offend but that was a wee bit cliché. Inspirational advice nonetheless. First passage was quite good but just needed some emphasis.

4. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    2015 did not get off to a great start.

Let's just hope it was the residual crap form 2014 and that this year will improve as it goes by

5. usermame 62

Well you don’t seem to be trying that hard – but then again, neither am I.

6. Ella34

Ella34 Bolt

Now I have no context whatsoever on this damn thread (I'm usually in the Ball Pit anyways) but just play a quick video game of some sort and win. Winning sometimes makes me feel awesome and wild.

7. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Since my YouTube account ha sbeen closed I don't have anywhere to go when I feel low

8. Ella34

Ella34 Bolt

No, not like that. Actually play a video game. Have some fun, win a lot, do whatever you want in it.

I usually play Tetris Friends. More specifically, its multiplayer modes.

9. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I can see how that works.

I mean, I felt like I could take over world after beating first demon rated level

10. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    and now I've plunged into a deep pool of existential nihilism

11. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Post Summary: Muzik learns a new word and uses it ASAP.

12. usermame 62

Any ideas as to how this has started?

Interesting observation.

13. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Muzik speaks like an idiot 70% of the time, for the other 30% he acts smart (not very well sometimes (a lot of the time)). He finds ways to type posts which look like they're written around the word he wants to use. Maybe that's just me, but the kid is thirteen and it sounds like normal 13 year old behaviour to me. You speak in a proper manner without purposely using words that sound intelligent by themselves. That's why I believe you are smart, or just with a unique use of language which sounds out of date with modern-day use of language (Whenever I read a book from the '50s it seems like everyone talks that way) and he likes to find big words and throw them around to sound smart. Frankly whenever I see you two in a discussion and he's attempting to sound smart, you really help him look the complete opposite.
    You're welcome for my unnecessary opinion, but it hasn't changed in a long while and there's no harm in saying so right?

14. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    That's actually a really good point.
    Or for the 70%, shots fired m80 u rekt me

Pondering the meaning of life too deeply and theorising sad ways the universe will end and we can't do anything about it unless there is some sort of heaven or afterlife

15. usermame 62

This is the nicest thing someone has ever told me! I mean, I'm tearing up a bit which I've never experienced in my life! :D

Okay, I don't think you understand nihilism very well. Nihilism entails not believing that anything is real. And since there has to be an afterlife going by your logic, you must believe in some sort of religious ideology, right? What you've said just sounds like an existential crisis.

16. rotfl

rotfl Your own guardian angel... With a fully loaded 44. Piston

You two have too much fun searching stuff up

Skeeny likes this.
  17. usermame 62

I knew about nihilism ages ago.

18. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Existential nihilism is believing that nothing has a point at all, right?

19. usermame 62

Yes. From the information given it didn't seem like nothing had a meaning to you, but rather you were thinking about what the point of life is.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  20. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    It's saddening to think that after I die, I'll be completely forgotten, and even if not, the universe will eventually end and there would be no point in remembering me anyway,