1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Bored. Make me maps.

Discussion in 'Cat Ninja' started by Ailegy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Well, for the last few days there have been no or few maps posted (Although I guess I'm not really helping). I still think it would be nice to have an offline editor which could export maps to something like a .tmcn file (Trackmill Cat Ninja) which could then be uploaded into the online editor before submission. Another great thing, which I have already said, is a downloadable .exe program for the standalone. Last of all we need MORE MAPS!!! At this rate there will be no point in having a competition because not enough people are actually playing Cat Ninja. Maybe some people don't make maps cause they have limited access to the internet and have better things to do with it (like me). I would definitely make a few maps or more if their was an offline editor because then I would have something to do when I'm bored (and I'm bored a lot) so PLEASE Flynn, work one up could yah? I'd love you forever if you did 10/10 best staff member

2. Jefe

Jefe Palmface Cogwheel

Exporting/Importing would be good, then collabs would be possible.

3. usermame 62

usermame 62 My Body is Ready! Assembly Line Worker

Why not play another game, e.g Skyrim or Call of Duty.

4. RefStone

RefStone Can I be a collet? :3 Bolt

Pirate it? or pay for for the pc version.. or purchase the 'ol 360 (and accouterments) Wellll, I could do one of those things...

anyway I love this game, way better than super meat boy the controls are so fluid.

Also @trip I made a lil' map. It umm... failed to challenge me : / it's something though, and akiskarath has some good ones!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  5. rotfl

rotfl Your own guardian angel... With a fully loaded 44. Piston

Oh God.
    Insulting Trippy Myst post inbound.
    I can just feel it.

6. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

if there was an offline editor it would be great for me so my dial-up doesn't take up the phone line.

7. RefStone

I wouldn't have lost 10 hours from clearing my cache :'(

8. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Bolt

Tried all of my levels?

9. RefStone

Yeah lvl-5 is pretty good. (@Bj007) At least, it's long and it keeps you on your toes. . .

10. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Oh wow Ref. I see you got back into the game. Tbh I much prefer seeing your name on top rather than akiskarath's and i have no idea why :/

11. RefStone

~~~~
    I am down again. . .
    ~~~~
    Also, I feel like this is a good time to mention that the level editor is offline. You just keep the tab open, and everything works* :rules:

*Loading new music does not work

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  12. usermame 62

usermame 62 My Body is Ready! Assembly Line Worker

Bear in mind that it's a suggestion, meaning she doesn't have to do it.

13. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Lol I didn't even notice that post. Oh welp. You're banned now so I guess that's good enough.