1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

How you guys can help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by con, Nov 7, 2011.

1. con

con Administrator Staff Member Admin

hey, con here. well as you know, this is a place to introduce yourself. but what does this mean to you?
    well, if you want to really help out the community and all the new members, please, go through the threads made by all the new members and greet them properly. if they have any questions, help them out! and absolutely NO flaming or harsh comments. this is a stress free area for new members to feel welcome.
    thanks for all the help!

2. 148bsaa

148bsaa LIFE: That Awkward Moment Mechanic

I'm up for that. :)

3. thepage

thepage TrackMill Staff Moderator Staff Member Mod

Remember, post count is off.

4. 148bsaa

148bsaa LIFE: That Awkward Moment Mechanic

Yeah. That was a good idea too. I just wanted the first post on this thread :)

5. thepage

thepage TrackMill Staff Moderator Staff Member Mod

Why you little...

6. <spi>

<spi> go home roger TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

>.> ... cool? perhaps we could make this a forced first post? so that they don't look retarded if they don't see it, and go around asking questions in other sections... yea?

7. con

con Administrator Staff Member Admin

well if the members post anything like they do in the former thread, asking questions shouldnt be too much of a problem to them. :p
    also, in the future, a forced post may be in need, but for now, well see how this works.

8. RockenChich

RockenChich SkaterChan TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

No "new" members have made threads.

9. MrRamgarhia

MrRamgarhia Washer

Hello all,How are you all,I am MrRamgarhia..
    :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::@:@

10. infusion bag

infusion bag Washer

11. EasternBiker

EasternBiker Chickity check yoself - Mechanic

hibawtbyebawt

12. -smoker-

-smoker- Washer

13. M3M21C

M3M21C Washer

i know thats stupid one my friends told me that on a nother game weird i know how did i get this in my head? i do not know lol

14. MartyAnish

MartyAnish Washer

Howdy
    If you need any help you can contact me through site PM/on the chat. Hope you decide to stick around with us and that you have a great time
    And I like country music as well, maybe we could chat about it some time.