1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Crap...

Discussion in 'Free Rider 2 General' started by Flame-The-Biker, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Flame-The-Biker

Flame-The-Biker WHAT Assembly Line Worker

Dude its been so long since i've been on these forums..

If anyone remembers me.. HI!

So i wanna appologize for all the immature things i might have said a long time ago, i was 10 or 11 years old when I started posting and stuff on these forums. Im 16 now and just randomly thought of popping up

this is actually cringy to look at all the old stuff i've said to people... im so sorry guys

2. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    On behalf of all of us here on Trackmill, I am glad to be able to accept your apology and welcome you to the grown-up world of not being cringy. Congratulations :)

3. Flame-The-Biker

Flame-The-Biker WHAT Assembly Line Worker

No problem! I wanna talk to some people i used to know and see if they're still active here and all.
    I still feel super bad for the things i said to people. I lied about my age too which is super sad lol. I wonder how goose is doing, and if Free rider 2 is still active and all. It was a fun game to play :)

Also, wtf was i thinking when i was 10? Why is my name Flame-the-biker? Thats literally the lamest thing ever, I could have came up with something so much cooler

4. eekman111

eekman111 plz unban iamninja Assembly Line Worker

Welcome back! Not many people are half as active as they used to be and most people have left a long time ago. This place is basically a barren desert now.

Also I agree, what in the **** was my previous self thinking with the name "eekman111" that's pretty bad.

5. Zags

Zags (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
  6. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Don't worry, just look at my stuff and you'll feel like a confident court judge

7. c3b4me

c3b4me oh there goes ʎʇıʌɐɹ⅁ Piston

Yo! you'll be lucky to be able to talk to pretty much anyone who you used to know, almost everyone's left.

Also If you wish to pay your respects to goose you can do so to zags.

8. MTB17

MTB17 Washer

wow it has been a while :(

9. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Yes, yes it has