1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Guys, I'm sorry.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cornelias, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Cornelias

Cornelias I am the Deleterious Emperor! Mechanic

I know this place is dead, but still. Also, I'm not sure if this goes to the ball pit but it doesn't really matter. :/

I just wanted to apologize to TrackMill for everything I've done since 2013, since I was a piece of **** who didn't know any better.
    I know this will be obvoius, but yes. I am Ghoster Boy.
    I made a new account because I ****ed around with my user settings and changed the email to a fake email, which put me invalidated. The email I used was my brothers email and he didnt want to validate me again (it wasnt his fault, I was stupid), so I made this account, and I got banned 4 times. Lets just say, I was young, rude, and immature and I had very little to no self esteem. I was rude to many people and especially to con and TheTrackMaster, because they banned me, and I blamed them because I didn't realize what I've done was my fault. I tried maturing over the years, but not by much at all until this year, when I realized I needed to grow up. Now, I'm 15 and am a Sophomore with As and Bs with goals and dreams he wants to achieve.
    If you do not accept my apology, its okay, Ill accept the fact you dont.
    I'm a young adult and I have reinvented myself.
    This is Cornelias signing off.

2. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    time to return to my post as forum idiot

3. Download

Download TrackMill Developer TrackMill Developer Developer

top 10 anime reveals

Skeeny likes this.
  4. Download

Download TrackMill Developer TrackMill Developer Developer