1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Good maps for speedrunning?

Discussion in 'Cat Ninja' started by ZXForsAken, May 16, 2019.

1. ZXForsAken

ZXForsAken Washer

So far, I've been trying to speedrun "Skill room 1" and "Skill room 2," both made by Epica9. Does anyone know any other skill jump based maps that are small and quick like Epica's skill room 1?

2. ZXForsAken

ZXForsAken Washer

I forgot to mention that this became a popular flash game at schools. Well, at least at my school, but I became a little bit more interested in it.

3. goose

goose hmm... Administrator Staff Member Admin

Happy to hear that you are enjoying the game, sadly I don't have any map recommendations for you right now. Maybe someone else will.

4. ZXForsAken

ZXForsAken Washer

Wow, I can't believe someone actually responded. Exactly how old is this game, and how active was the community near the launch of the game compared to now? Just curious, because there are no more people here anymore. Thanks.

5. goose

its about 5 years old now. These forums were quite active at the time. it regularly had 70+ people on the forums. I really really like cat ninja, I though that it would have been way more popular than it is

6. ZXForsAken

ZXForsAken Washer

Do you know how, and why all these bot advertisers are here?

7. goose

im working on cleaning that up now. I made it a bit harder for them to post... the captcha code was old and they got around it.