1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Game Catagories

Discussion in 'Ask Trackmill' started by goose, Apr 7, 2015.

1. goose

goose hmm... Administrator Staff Member Admin

so we are adding a "category" Feature to the new trackmill system. We need help coming up with categories. Each game can have 4 categories

Bit Addiction:
    1. Sizes - 5x5, 10x10,20x20

Free Rider 2:
    2. Vehicles - BMX, MTB, BLOB, ect.

2. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

does it have to be something that can be easily determined by specific features of a level or could it be something like the number of people who have completed it? and i also suggest the latter for MF2(if possible) as it is a way of telling how hard/frustrating it is.

3. goose

the number of people is a completely different thing, but is a good idea. I will look to add that in the future.

for this thread I am talking about game specific categories/filters

4. 148bsaa

148bsaa LIFE: That Awkward Moment Mechanic

Free Wires --- Track length
    Coloraze --- Either the number of keys in each level or maybe the total used size of the map (?x?)
    iZZi --- Perhaps the minimum required number of iZZi fired in order to beat the level. The only other thing I can think of is maybe the number of blocks you need to eat.

These are the other 3 games I am most familiar with, so I feel better about suggesting search criteria for these.

5. goose

thank you .

6. 148bsaa

148bsaa LIFE: That Awkward Moment Mechanic

You're welcome :)
    If you need me for anything else, just say so.

7. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

maximum frustration 2 number of blocks used. it may not be reliable but it is one of the only methods that can be used.

edit: or perhaps the number of skull death block things in particular.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015