1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Wires 2 suggestions

Discussion in 'Free Wires' started by thepage, Dec 7, 2012.

1. thepage

thepage TrackMill Staff Moderator Staff Member Mod

So here's the deal. The staff is thinking about doing a Free Wires 2, now please note from the beginning: This is NOT confirming that FW2 will come out, nor is this thread guaranteed to have all the suggestions IF the game is made. Okay, enough with the serious business. Together we have come up with the some ideas, they follow as:
    Going up/zooming function
    Color pallet instead of a few slectable ones
    Checkpoints (very maybe)
    More abilities for the dude (jumping and stuff)
    So now we need your help. What would you like to see added in this possible game? Don't be afraid to say your idea, the more the merrier! :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. madswars8

madswars8 Minecraft's huge builder Piston

Ideas for FW2:
    Colours:
    Brown colour
    Editor tools:
    Circle creator'
    Copyer(copys what ur marking)
    Paster(which pastes copyed)
    Marker(marks everything you cilck)
    Square creator(creates square)
    More spidermans
    Moving animals

3. naturehatesme

naturehatesme What's happenin' Mechanic

enemies .

4. RockenChich

RockenChich SkaterChan TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

coins that shave time off the clock

being able to partially navigate the dude after he has thrown himself (using arrow keys)

i'll think of more

5. thepage

Thanks for all the ideas so far, they all seem very good to be honest!

6. jake to cake

jake to cake TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

Tbh, I don't think there needs to be a FW 2, I just think that the first one needs to be updated.

7. RockenChich

RockenChich SkaterChan TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

well, the updates would possibly mess up all the old maps, so making a new game might be less messy

8. thepage

^ That's exactly what it is. We maybe could do a few smaller updates to FW in the mean time but if we were to add all of this, it would need to be in a new game. Also probably work on lower or eliminating lag.

9. hannanos

hannanos i like trains Assembly Line Worker

Boosts/cannons. Because it would be hard to get pass a massive piece of artwork in the middle of a level and most people would probably not be able to see the rest of your awesomeness.

10. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Jetpack's. You could put jetpacks somewhere in the map.
    lasers. Lasers that turn on and off so you can only get through at a certain time.
    Multiplayer. Two people doing the same map at the time, with an option to shove the other player to make him slow down

11. madswars8

madswars8 Minecraft's huge builder Piston

Multiplayer isnt that good idea,because if thares no player online?I think multiplayer makes laggy game.

12. thepage

But ghosting could work.

13. 148bsaa

148bsaa LIFE: That Awkward Moment Mechanic

I've got a suggestion:

How about pattern brushes? Like instead of solid color, you could have a star, marker, lines, shapes, etc.

14. Marvinfut

Marvinfut Washer

Homemade is always better, but Lifeway is good and what most posters have used. I have a bottle in my refrigerator to try as well. Its supposed to be 99 lactose free.