1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

FR2 Tracks Missing/Search Feature Broken

Discussion in 'Ask Trackmill' started by skatemaster231, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Stupid question considering I'm new and stuff but lately everything on Free Rider 2 is pretty much broken. Any of the tracks I try to play don't even appear and I can't even use the search bar to look for tracks. Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing this. Also I have disabled Adblocker and used 3 different browsers which haven't solved my problem.

2. Zags

Zags (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Everything seems to work for me. Weird. I will let goose know.

3. Ok thank you Zags! Everything is working now on my end. Don't know if it was my computer, my cookies, or the servers in general.

EDIT: Search is still broken for me, says I can't search for that even though I haven't typed in any keywords.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  4. Skillet

Skillet I've got it down to a science Moderator Staff Member Mod

The database got corrupted earlier today for some reason which may have been the root of sone of your problems, but that's fixed now.

However, search isn't working on my end either.

Zags likes this.
  5. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Speaking of glitches coloraze always shows log in to submit time when I beat a level. When I do the login button does nothing even when I input my correct info

6. Jacke_s

Jacke_s Washer

The search dosnt work for me either, I cant even look at my own created map to check their codes :confused: Please fix