1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

D-rugs

Discussion in 'Serious Business' started by thepage, May 14, 2012.

1. RockenChich

RockenChich SkaterChan TrackMill Pro TrackMill Pro

Also, your credibility is dropping. Get rid of Halloween and a plethora of restaurants? You realize how much needed money is made and jobs created by fast food?

2. Mr. Kow

Mr. Kow Mechanic

I listed those forms of government as examples; I didn't mean to point to any form of government specifically. I realize that I didn't make that very clear. I don't support really any form of government wholly; I support some principles of some, and some principles of others.
    I understand where you're coming from.

My sources contain information on weed. This thread contains information on weed. They are credible, relevant, and updated, as you would see if you bothered to look anything up. From not having the interest to even bother to see where I'm coming from yourself, I can determine that you care more about being right than having an intelligent conversation about this topic.
    I'm not going to help you if you don't show genuine interest. Sorry.

3. TrapperJohn

TrapperJohn Que Sera, Sera Engineer

Oh, sure, lemme just cycle through the millions of links that are related to marijuana and see if I can magically find the exact one you are looking at.
    Why are you so intent on hiding your sources? How can people see where you're coming from, when you might as well just be making this up? Rocken isn't ****-bent on being right, he just wants to see what site you're getting your research from. This is the third time he's posted about it. Who the **** cares if he's interested in this or not. How 'bout you do everyone else who's 'genuinely interested' in this a favor and simply provide your resources so the rest of us don't have to hound you for answers?

4. Mr. Kow

Mr. Kow Mechanic

*facepalm*

Google: negative effects of marijuana use.
    Is it really that hard?

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm

http://teens.drugabuse.gov/facts/facts_mj2.php

http://www.thcdigest.com/negative-effects-of-weed/

Most articles mention the increase of heart rate when using marijuana. If you are any sort of educated biologist, you'll know that the average life span is determined by the number of heartbeats that occur within an animals' life. Mice live for shorter amounts of time than elephants because their hearts beat faster. That being said, humans would have a generally lower lifespan if the people who want to use pot were able to whenever they wanted to. There are also negative effects listed about cooridination, and memory in general, as well as a few more large side effects.
    I understand what Forlorn was saying about how the dumb people would die anyways, so just let them do what they want since they'll just get the consequences, but I'd rather not have anyone die.

5. TrapperJohn

TrapperJohn Que Sera, Sera Engineer

Oh yes, because every single article is going to say the same thing as what you do.
    And thanks, by the way. Copy and pasting isn't so hard, now isn't it?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  6. Mr. Kow

Mr. Kow Mechanic

: |

7. trexmasterrace

trexmasterrace Assembly Line Worker

lol back in 7th grade mad tripping on dxm stopped after like twice tho that shit aint good for you

8. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    So, in other words, you did drugs in grade 7. Wow kid.

9. moldovapotato

moldovapotato Washer

its cough syrup lol

10. {6.6.6}

{6.6.6} I hope I make you proud. Engineer

I love canabis and haschish, it makes me feel really good, and I'm not saying that you guys should try, but I like it alot. Its not anything I need to smoke to be okay, its just something fun I do once in a while. :)

11. The Pivoter

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    So that's why you're a weed.

Weed.

wtf

12. {6.6.6}

13. trexmasterrace

the pivoter is anti-people who do drugs ignore his posts
    though mary j isnt something i'd do, not into that kind

14. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

i know a lot of people like you and i don't give a ˚˚˚˚ if they smoke cannabis or not because in NewZeland you can now buy synthetic cannabis witch is just as bad but i didn't care before then and besides alcohol is worse then weed and were do you get it anyway.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  15. Awesomesauce181

Awesomesauce181 Fresh Start Assembly Line Worker

Personally I like K2 (synthetic weed) but i dont do it a lot only at partys and ˚˚˚˚ and i tryed E once but thats just too sketchy for me to try again.

16. The Pivoter

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Marley is the name of this fake pot you talk about, is it not?

Why would you ask someone where to get drugs anyway?
    In real life, I don't know anybody who does or did drugs (smoking tobacco excluded), but on here, nearly everybody does drugs.

17. trexmasterrace

tf @ sketchy.
    probably got it from some shady crackhead. go with the silk road

18. {6.6.6}

19. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

its a synthetic version of cannabis that you can legally buy and smoke in NewZeland but not in alot of countries.

20. The Pivoter

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    wtf happened to the world...