1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

D-rugs

Discussion in 'Serious Business' started by thepage, May 14, 2012.

1. {6.6.6}

{6.6.6} I hope I make you proud. Engineer

So kind of like spice? Or something? I don't really like spice, it works pretty good, but its not good for your brain, it ˚˚˚˚s you up. Weed is better. (Spice is not legal in sweden, but you can have spice in your pocket but you cant smoke it. Its really weird.)

2. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

it got high.

3. TTM

TTM Retired Staff Retired Staff

Drugs are the most pointless thing ever, I know a lot of people who got messed up after drugs. Weed is bad too, I don't know why people say it isn't bad or addicting.

4. trexmasterrace

trexmasterrace Assembly Line Worker

excessive running can be bad, excessive fast food can be bad, even excessive water can be bad. all about moderation yo

5. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Ja, tru. I agree with ya.

However, you are only talking about synthetic, illicit drugs. Drugs used in the hospital to recover patients are necessary for their survival.
    It's like asking someone to moderate how many cuts someone give to themselves or how many nuclear disasters they cause in the world.

6. Awesomesauce181

Awesomesauce181 Fresh Start Assembly Line Worker

It got better thats what ahaha

7. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    [​IMG]