1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Cat ninja Bugs

Discussion in 'Cat Ninja' started by goose, Nov 26, 2013.

1. WouterVL

WouterVL Washer

Okay, but maybe a different mode? I think this is very annoying.

2. Jefe

Jefe Palmface

After collecting the speed powerup, you can glitch through the top of walls with a wall-jump-able wall. Hold down the direction and spam the up button until you're through. :p

3. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something?

4. Jefe

Jefe Palmface

I've been making a map where you have to roam around the map to collect all the Spheres. But when you re-enter a room, they respawn. ;0

5. IceMarioEx

IceMarioEx A.k.a. LightningSplash

I found a few.
    1. "Static" I was making my level and soon noticed the music sounded static-y. Testing the level still has it.

2. "Evil Back Button" I was testing my level and pressed Back. I don't know what I did to do this but the level restarted with a whole pitch black background and the cat in the middle. It was impossible to get out of it so I refreshed.

3. "Sun Spikes Are Solid" If you make sun spikes go around breakable glass, break all of the glass (you will most likely die though), the sun spike will roam around itself.

4. "Sun Spikes Don't Care" Placing sun spikes on the border of the room makes them freeze. Making them goto the bolder will make them go through for some reason...

6. JohnnySZS

JohnnySZS Lions.

Action blocks at the edges of rooms don't have any effect (at least, the spikes and springs).
    Confirming the static-y music.
    Missiles and homing missiles do not fire after the first test attempt.
    Sometimes, it asks you to place a kitty spawn point when there already is one.
    Changing the room dimensions sometimes corrupts the placement of blocks.

7. goose

goose hmm... Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]
    this happens when I got to the second room and accidentally went back to the first. no matter what I do it stays black.

8. Jefe

Jefe Palmface

Might also want to reposition the back button while testing. I don't save my work, accidentally click on Youtube (because the drop-down for Social has appeared) and I rage about it.

9. WouterVL

WouterVL Washer

The first time at the countdown (i tested on Doongenshar) when it's counting down and you press the music button, it gives a message "The timer ran out" and you'll need to reset.

10. goose

when you press "try again" the visual timer does not reset. it saves the correct score, but in game timer continues where it was last

11. FlynnsPixels

FlynnsPixels TrackMill Developer Developer

I'll get around to fixing the bugs soon, it's just christmas time and near new years so it's been a bit busy. :)
    Though, Merry Christmas everybody!

12. JohnnySZS

JohnnySZS Lions.

13. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3

wtf?
    This showed up on the cat ninja page and in the game itself it said that there was a parsing error and to contact the developer

14. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares)

when you complete a level with o deaths then it changes to 1 death.

15. Cornelias

Cornelias gone. sorry.

i went onto a wall and randomly died

??????

16. goose

was it the same wall each time? What wall? what map?

17. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3

Oh yeah, I had this from a while ago

[​IMG]

18. Jefe

Jefe Palmface

Thanks for sorting out this glitch, but...
    now the Spheres don't respawn at all. :idk:

19. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares)

I've tested the glass at the bottom of one of my levels and it doesn't seem to break.

Also, the cat spawn point glitch happens to me too, it just deletes it for you automatically as you switch rooms, forcing you to replace it.

A similar glitch happens when you replace the cat spawn point with a block, then when you place the cat elsewhere the block gets destroyed.

Also, sun spikes aren't always attached to blocks, if you replace the block next to the spike with light tile, it stays in one place while testing, and if you step on one dirt block with a sun spike attached, the spike will spin around in a 2x2 area.

20. FlynnsPixels

FlynnsPixels TrackMill Developer Developer

Sorry I haven't been around that much, been a bit busy.
    I did fix a couple of bugs and added 2 of your songs, WouterVL. I couldn't access the specific songs you linked because they weren't on your soundcloud or something or I didn't have permission. Also sorry if they sound bad due to compression. Thanks.