1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Bullying

Discussion in 'Serious Business' started by White Hat, Jun 20, 2012.

1. trexmasterrace

trexmasterrace Assembly Line Worker

yes in the physical sense
    go up on the street and try and fight somebody
    youll probably get stabbed

go in school and try and fight somebody unless you go to some shitty trash school you wont get stabbed and definately not shot

2. Cornelias

Cornelias gone. sorry. Mechanic

My classmate bullied me in my school once in July 2013 and it hurt :'(

3. JossyPops

JossyPops Piston

I was severely bullied 6th grade because of the way I looked. People called me caveman, fat a**, ugly, and a bunch of others like elmo eyes, and anigay for liking anime :/. And even worse the beginning of 7th grade so I decided to do homeschooling the rest of 7th grade. Went back to school 8th grade, new school, changed my hairstyle, wore makeup, changed my fashion so the bullying was majorly reduced.

6th Grade:
    [​IMG]

Beginning of 8th grade:
    [​IMG]

Middle of 8th grade:
    [​IMG]

4. trexmasterrace

verbal bullying isnt really a big deal a little pressure to change isnt that bad
    but unless someone says something you cant change, where you should just not give af anyways lol

5. Çedar

Çedar Coffee Piston

I've never been bullied before.

6. The Pivoter

The Pivoter TheOfficialPivotex Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    The make-up wasn't necessarily the best idea, but that last picture disturbed me a little bit... you looked like you were kidnapped by a rapist and raped and creampied and raped...
    If you know what I mean.
    And you look emo in the last two pics.
    Life is like a *****. Either conform to all evil or be excluded from all evil that you have to live with.

7. trexmasterrace

then youre probably really weak lol unless your parents raised you good and taught you how to act if some guy calls you a bish or something. but you said your location is california so you probably got some weird feminist tolerence education lol srs (no hate)

˚˚˚˚in lol ^

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013