1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

A message to returning members (and all members in general)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by con, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. con

con Administrator Staff Member Admin

First off, I'd like to say I wouldn't be making this thread if I haven't seen this constantly on the forums lately. as you all know, trackmill has bee around since late 08. A lot of old members have left and a lot of new members have joined. As I see older members return, they have a completely new mentality about them. once fun and active members are now bitter.

"man I havent been on the forums forever, but i doubt I'll stay, because there are so many noobs." generic comment from a semi known member that hasnt been around for long.

this, is being a problem. We members love to have the older members back. you dont know how happy we are to get to see old friends, but when you come back, complain about noobs, post vulgar things to get attention, stuff like that, it pisses me off. just because your membership is older that a year or so, doesnt mean you can come back after leaving for like a month and expect to get treated like a god. like I said, we love to have old members back, but dont act greater than you already are. I've been down that road, and look back on it, i was a complete ******. dont be a complete ******.

All I'm asking is that you co-exist with new members. they're not that bad. think of it this way, your were a noob once, but they you started to co-exist with older members, and then here you are.

seriously. fix your attitude all. its happening too often.

that is all

con

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.