1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

A Fair Farewell?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by deltacon, Jan 3, 2018.

1. deltacon

deltacon Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Free Rider 2
    Hey guys, just seeing what's up. It's been a long time, a really really long time (for me anyways.) I used to hang here all the time, now it seems like this community has lost it's overall following, so I doubt many will read this. I basically was that annoying 8 year old who hung out on the forums, in Goose's words, "like a noob." If it holds any relevance, I will be turning 18 in 3 months. That's right, 10 years. I've been a part of Trackmill for more than half of my life. I suppose this is a farewell since nobody is here anymore, all I have to say is, I miss you guys and I wish I had the chance to be older when this forum was in its prime. I never got to appreciate the true mature side of this community, I was THAT guy. I bid you all farewell, as the first community I ever joined on the internet. If this forum comes under a miraculous resurgence, you'll see me around.

Love you guys, really.

2. eekman111

eekman111 plz unban iamninja Assembly Line Worker

Goodbye delta :) goodluck in your future endeavours!

3. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Here's hoping you'll be more successful than i am.

4. Jemhammeg

Jemhammeg Washer

i too wish i was older when this forum was in its prime :(
    I was like 8 and didnt even have an account