1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice
Scipion
Mood:
Last Activity:
Dec 26, 2019
-SHOULDBEHERE-
Birthday:
Feb 29, 1996 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

Scipion

bezt trukmall membr, 24, from In your bathroom since 2009

Scipion was last seen:
Dec 26, 2019
    1. oriole01
      oriole01
      Is SPQR still alive?
    2. con
      con
      Haha, yeah, its been tough for me to get on because the site always tries and resets my password for some reason. It's awfully annoying.
    3. newgon123
      newgon123
      he is the biggest spammer ever
    4. newgon123
      newgon123
      not much :/. Goose is caring a little more, Cornelias got banned and we have a few new members
    5. con
      con
      aww man, that would have been so much fun if it worked out, but I guess it's just a lost dream now a days haha. How've ya been?
    6. newgon123
      newgon123
      whats up my frisky friend?
    7. kingaling
      kingaling
      best trackmill member but apparently not the best speller.
    8. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Oh alright cool! Thanks.
    9. cky199
    10. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Haha damn, for a school project that was pretty awesome. Random question, what's the song that you guys used during the parts near the end? Sounds really familiar but I can't place it. Not the credits but right before. Also what's sati kasnije in English?
      But that was cool, thanks for showing me. I'll definitely check into things and see if there are movie clubs close by that I can join. How long did it take you guys to make both of those movies? And damn, cameras are expensive. Tbh I never really looked at them in depth and I can definitely see why it's better to use a club's equipment for the time being rather than buying your own.
    11. TTM
      TTM
      Happy birthday :)
    12. Cornelias
      Cornelias
      You are perfect for a moderator!
    13. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Yerp, pretty much. People will upvote it if they like it, and the more upvotes you get the more people see it/comment on it. It doesn't have any at the moment, but it won't go unnoticed.
    14. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      What would you call your movie? Like an action/drama? I'm slapping it on reddit for ya but idk what you want for the genre title.
      Edit: Put it down as an action/drama, hope that's good. Here's the post if you want to check it out and see comments and whatnot.
    15. TTM
      TTM
      hella there schorpion
    16. _Raptor_
      _Raptor_
      Ill beet u with da power of loving da ˚˚˚˚ out of u bitsch #yalolswaghashtagsrkool
    17. _Raptor_
      _Raptor_
      dun make me impersonite yo a$s
    18. _Raptor_
      _Raptor_
      dem r white motha˚˚˚˚a and wath u mouth or i buzt a cap in yo a$$ ***** a$$ ***** muthafvcka
    19. _Raptor_
      _Raptor_
      wanna fight bltch

[IMG]
    20. _Raptor_
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 29, 1996 (Age: 24)

Signature