1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice
naturehatesme
Last Activity:
Dec 12, 2015
Birthday:
May 7
Home Page:

Share This Page

naturehatesme

What's happenin'

naturehatesme was last seen:
Dec 12, 2015
    1. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Ah man I'm jealous. I read a few reviews from people who went to advance screenings and they say it's really good. Looks pretty awesome!
    2. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Haha that'd be pretty sweet. And I don't blame you for shedding tears at Gwen's death, it was sad as ****. Very well done though. I think Dane DeHaan makes a really good Harry/Goblin.
    3. Cornelias
      Cornelias
      happy birthday!
    4. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Ahh, damn :\ Well based on foreshadowing early in the movie you can kinda tell she probably gets offed at the end. I'm still pissed about it though. But we can discuss it once you see it! Happy Birthday, if I don't talk to you tomorrow.
    5. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      I hear Transcendence isn't too good. Looks cool though.
    6. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Oh my God man you need to see ASM2.
    7. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Emma Stone, Jesse Eisenberg, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christian Bale. I'm sure there's more, I'm trying to think of actors that make me want to watch a movie solely because they are in it but my mind iis running short on names. I'll never turn down a Colin Farrel movie although I haven't gotten the chance to watch many.
    8. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      There's a sequel? Haha great :p It's not gonna be good. And you raise a good point, I never actually connected that. Plot holes!
      Who are you favorite actors?
    9. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Haha okay, good to know. Actually right after sending you that message I started watching Bob's Burgers and Archer. They're both pretty damn good. I've seen parts of Smallville, but never really got into it.
      I thought Now You See Me was good, was happy to see Eisenberg and Harrelson work together again since, ya know. Zombieland. I liked the way they explained how they pulled off the heists, but I wasn't really a fan of the twist at the end. I feel like it tried too hard to be clever in that aspect, and idk about that. I prefer when movies have a set up so when the twist is revealed, you can watch it again and realize "Well hey, it makes sense now" (LIke Fight Club), but the way they pulled it off in the movie was completely random. What'd you think of it?
    10. chocodude
      chocodude
      When canvas rider got shut down, bhr opened up. Its just a better version of canvas rider but its invite only. Whats your email ill invite you
    11. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      How do you like the FF franchise? I haven't seen any of them but all I hear are generally good things.
      And I'm not really into anything right now. Just finished my second run of the Office, but I stopped at season 7 instead of finishing completely up to 9. Used to watch Breaking Bad, but after that ended I can't start it over. For some reason it doesn't capture my attention like it did when I was following it before it ended, although it's my favorite TV show and the only one that left me literally shakey. Maybe knowing how it all ends and winds up devalues it for me. What about you?
    12. TrapperJohn
      TrapperJohn
      Not really any specific kind. I started to watch Goodfellas, but then a couple of days ago I watched Frozen. Lol it varies. You?
    13. chocodude
      chocodude
      Im good. Kinda inactive atm though :(

Have you heard of blackhatrider?
    14. Eli bloodthirst
      Eli bloodthirst
      Nah, I'm 18 years of age. ^_^ I just felt like a troll just then
    15. Eli bloodthirst
      Eli bloodthirst
      As old as I need to be.
    16. Eli bloodthirst
      Eli bloodthirst
      Indeed she is, alas only 63 days until I see her again.
    17. Eli bloodthirst
      Eli bloodthirst
      Yeah, TKD_warrior or Armator. Me and Her have been engaged for about 8 and a half months.
    18. Eli bloodthirst
      Eli bloodthirst
      Do you have a girlfriend ?
    19. Eli bloodthirst
      Eli bloodthirst
      She's not worth my time? :P Does *****y things.
    20. Eli bloodthirst
      Eli bloodthirst
      My older sister is a huge *****.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 7
    Home Page:
    http://canvasrider.com/users/naturehatesme
    Naruto, minecraft, Pokemon, sWooZie

Signature

[​IMG]