1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice
Josh 443
Last Activity:
Jan 11, 2019
Birthday:
July 10

Share This Page

Josh 443

Mechanic

Josh 443 was last seen:
Jan 11, 2019
    1. flippy01
      flippy01
      Remember my sig?
    2. CRZY RPST
      CRZY RPST
      Btw, sorry to spam you, but my name is spelt this way on purpose.
    3. CRZY RPST
      CRZY RPST
      Why don't you just give up? You aren't getting anything out of this.
    4. CRZY RPST
      CRZY RPST
      We? Who are we? Are you like with the FBI? And why would people be after me for free speech? By the way, I can change my IP, and I can proxy myself.
    5. CRZY RPST
      CRZY RPST
      You trying to take a stand against my "verbal abuse"? News flash dumbass, I'm not a rapist.
    6. chriz123
      chriz123
      guess sooooo
    7. chriz123
    8. automaker48
      automaker48
      heyyy josh :P
    9. Corn Rider
      Corn Rider
      so what, it's not like you can get pregnant..
    10. Corn Rider
      Corn Rider
      duuuude. but what if we're really best friends??
    11. Corn Rider
      Corn Rider
      where in wisconsin do you live?
    12. Deezy1337
    13. automaker48
      automaker48
      I made you a little something :) [IMG]
    14. patawic
      patawic
      yes, but i already knew the issue to begin with, hense why i stated that it was because of the new rendering engine...
    15. patawic
      patawic
      yeah i know why its happening
    16. patawic
      patawic
      thanks for telling me, its because of the new rendering engine
    17. UnderOATH33
      UnderOATH33
      Ehhh, not really my type of screamo :P
    18. flippy01
      flippy01
      all uv et tht in ma sig
    19. flippy01
      flippy01
      its a hilarious post
    20. umbballer
      umbballer
      1. both parties are responsible, republicans and the democrat congress started it. a democrat president and both parties in congress can't fix it.
      2. bribes are taken by both parties in all forms of government, local, state, and federal. just look at the sam riddle thing in detroit that happened bout a year ago. yea detroit is corrupt as **** but its been all democrats in there the past 20 years.
      3. just because they dont wanna raise taxes on the rich dont mean they wanna tax those who are poor more. you raise taxes on people like wealthy small buisness owners and they gotta start layin off people cause they dont got the profit. also taxing people doesnt even help us. if you taxed every dollar from the rich you still wouldn't have enough to fix the deficit. thats why you gotta let the small businesses produce and thrive and put them dollas in the economy. its called capitalism and it's how we've ran this country for the past 250 or so years and i'd say its worked out.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 10

Signature

Why bother with making a signature?